Sunday 13 February 2011

My new home and new blog!

Hello, my name is Gracie and I am a Tibetan Spaniel. I'm just over a year old and moved to a new home yesterday. I used to live with all my family and some lovely owners. Now I don't have my family but I have a new Mama and Papa who are trying hard to cheer me up and make me feel at home.



I have some great new toys. I love my ball on a rope which I had a fight with this morning, I won of course and beat that rope up. Ha! I also have a really cool squeaky dog that is fun to chew on and chase when Mama plays with me.

Mama and Papa took me on a walk today, it was raining and a bit windy but I didn't mind. It was fun running through puddles and in the mud! I sniffed lots of trees and things which was really fun. Papa ran around a field with me for a bit and I sniffed some more stuff. I met some new doggies which I didn't like that much because I haven't seen them before, maybe we could be friends someday! I also saw some odd birds that Mama called 'ducks' and then I chased some err... 'pigeons'. They looked tasty, but I didn't catch one.

I have some snoozing to catch up on and then a bone to chew.

Woof woof.

No comments:

Post a Comment